Before Entering Into a Partnership…
Are you thinking about going into a partnership with someone?
Partnerships can be great, and they can also be a nightmare.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before entering into a partnership.
1. What are my motives?
2. What problems am I avoiding by seeking this partnership?
3. Is this partnership the best solution, or is it only a quick solution to my problem?
4. Have I prayed for guidance?
5. Are my partner and I really working toward the same goals?
6. Am I willing to settle for less financial gain to do what is right?
Please comment below if you have any questions or comments, and to let us know of your partnership experiences.